What is “Just in Time”? Just in Time is a concept by which most businesses or companies are into hiring individuals whom they need Now rather than the skilled people they need in the future. That would mean two things for Fresh Graduates: they must keep in close contact with their school career centers this summer to take note of new openings and they must respond instantly when an employment is posted.
Below are 5 quick tips to land a job this summer for fresh college graduates.
- Apply fast. Assess them every day, in case your university provides a web based service with updated job postings. Many employers are giving job candidates only several days to sign up.
- Develop your CV and update details that could have changed since graduation.
- Check your college career offices and they might have some new program for graduates like you. Doesn’t mean they can’t help you simply since you’ve graduated.
- Update details by means of your university’s career services office.
- Get in touch with your university alumni clubs in the towns where you may prefer to work. Alumni are a fantastic resource for new graduates and frequently open doors to assist a brand new graduates receive an interview or even a job.
Yeah, you have worked your way out to your college institutions but know that they can still help you start life after college.